I prepped this last Sunday & it was super easy to just grab a portion when I needed it for a delicious meal all week long!
Creamy Keto Tuscan Chicken
- 1 large package boneless chicken thighs
- 1 McCormick Tomato Basil Garlic marinade packet
- 8.5 ounce julienned sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 ounce package baby spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup-1 cup chicken stock
Prepare marinade according to package instructions, and marinate chicken for 30 minutes. Grill marinated chicken and place in greased baking dish. You can roast or pan sautee the chicken, but I prefer the flavor of grilled chicken. Meanwhile, add about 3 tablespoons of the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes to a large sautee pan over medium heat. Sautee the onions until they are beginning to get translucent. Add the garlic and about 1/3 of the jar of sun dried tomatoes. When everything is aromatic and well combined, add the spinach. Place a lid on the pan and reduce the heat to low. Allow spinach to steam for a few minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent anything from sticking in the pan. Once the spinach is wilted down, add the cream cheese and stir to melt it and combine it with everything else in the pan. Add heavy cream and shredded parmesan, then use 1/2 cup to 1 cup of the chicken stock to thin the sauce to your liking.
Pour the sauce over the chicken in the baking dish. Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator and heat up portions throughout the week.
- 3 crushed fresh garlic cloves
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste (salt carefully! the cheese and butter add enough salt for me!)
- 3 heads fresh broccoli
Combine everything except the broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Chop broccoli into bite sized pieces, then toss with combined ingredients. Spread out on a large foil lined and greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 425- or until done to your liking.
Be sure you join our Facebook group to stay alerted to new posts and to interact more conveniently than blogs allow!
* This blog will occasionally utilize affiliate links, for which I receive credit. It doesn’t cause anyone to pay more for the item in question, but it helps me be able to create content for this site. You are in no way obligated to use my links, and I will only link to the exact products I use myself, to help you achieve the same results I achieve with my recipes